AutoDDoc

Kiith-Sa 42 at theanswer.com
Fri Aug 12 12:10:34 PDT 2011

AutoDDoc is a simple documentation generator script for D.

It's a single file Python script that scans a project directory, finds D
sources and generates documentation using DMD or something else that can
process DDoc.

At first it was only meant for my personal projects, but I think it might be
of some use to someone. I used Python for convenience, it should not be
difficult to rewrite in D, but I still prefer Python for scripts.

It's cotrolled by a configuration file similarly to Doxygen, but with only
basic settings (project name, version, output directory, which sources to
ignore, etc.).

It's trivial to generate basic documentation for a project, no need to play
with DMD directly.

It only generates HTML (CSS can be specified by user) and assumes that
directory/file structure matches package/module structure.

It includes some DDoc macros and CSS based on phobos/d-p-l.org sources.

Link: https://github.com/kiith-sa/AutoDDoc