D2 port of xfBuild (alpha version)

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 02:08:27 PST 2011

On 12/1/11, Joel Christensen <joelcnz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Andrej. Works now. Or, I have to change how StopWatch
> (std.datetime) works in my programs, because putting '*.start;' twice
> fails an assert.

Hmm, I'm not sure what you're referring to. Is something broken about
the profiler in xfBuild (it uses stopwatch), or are you referring to
your own code?

> Also, it doesn't seem to work with Visual D.

I haven't tested it with VisualD, but I'll give it some testing.
VisualD does have it's own builder, of course. How are you invoking it
/ what exactly is failing?

> One of my programs uses it in the command prompt now. :-)

Cool. If there are any issues (and I know of some where xfBuild likes
to crash, some parts need to be refactored), feel free to file them so
I can fix them as soon as possible.