gl3n - linear algebra and more for D

dsimcha dsimcha at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 3 16:38:17 PST 2011

I don't know much about computer graphics but I take it that a sane
design for a matrix/vector library geared towards graphics is completely
different from one geared towards general numerics/scientific computing?
  I'm trying to understand whether SciD (which uses BLAS/LAPACK and
expression templates) overlaps with this at all.