gl3n - linear algebra and more for D

bls bizprac at orange.fr
Sun Dec 4 19:00:19 PST 2011

On 12/04/2011 03:39 PM, bearophile wrote:
>This seems the 15th D implementation of certain things I've seen so far. Also to avoid further duplication I'd like 2D/3D/4D vectors (for game or graphics purposes) in Phobos.

Isn't he a nice guy ?
Since 5, maybe 6, years bearophile is complaining that D is not Python.
And in case that bearophile is not in the mood to complain he fires up
some obscure benchmarks or he is telling you why language X Y Z is
better than D. Pretty annoying imho.

My 2 cents

OK, Somehow your announcement implicates that you've implemented a
DirectX wrapper.  "gl3n provides all the math you need to work with
OpenGL, DirectX or just vectors and matrices,,,

True ? Avail. ?
Bjoern