Release: MinGW GCC 4.6.1 GDC 1.070/2,.055

Daniel Green venix1 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 21:17:46 PST 2011

On 12/10/2011 4:38 PM, bearophile wrote:
> I have tried the same install operations I have tried in a precedent post, and now it says it is not finding this:
> libgmp-3.dll
Did you install TDM-GCC or MinGW Stable?

TDM-GCC is built with shared libraries using gmp-4.3.2.  MinGW stable is
built with static libraries.  The dll you listed comes from gmp-5.0.1.
I am using the TDM-GCC build scripts to build the D compiler as well.
You can find the files inside the "libexec/mingw32/4.6.1" folder of the
TDM-GCC core download from the downloads page.