dmd 2.057 release

Dmitry Olshansky dmitry.olsh at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 00:21:28 PST 2011

On 14.12.2011 11:05, Walter Bright wrote:
> Highlights are use of XMM floating point registers in 64 bit targets,
> and now supporting OS X 64 as a target.
>
> http://www.digitalmars.com/d/2.0/changelog.html
> http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd.2.057.zip
>
> A lot of people put a ton of effort into making this D's best release
> ever. Thanks!

Indeed.
Yet I have to issue yet another warning about new std.regex compared
with old one:

import std.stdio;
import std.regex;

void main() {
     string src = "4.5.1";
     foreach (c; match(src, regex(r"(\d+)")))
         writeln(c.hit);
}

previously this will find all matches, now it finds only first one. To
get all of matches use "g" option.

Seems like 100% compatibility was next to impossible.

--
Dmitry Olshansky