New web newsreader - requesting participation

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips+D at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 08:56:05 PST 2011

Trass3r Wrote:

> btw Gour, neither web interface can display your messages, they appear empty.

I have a special reader for his and the other's posts:

http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.d.announce

Note that I continue to use Web-News because the threaded view at the bottom of every message is highly beneficial, and the main page will break from the top thread to show new posts within a given thread. These two things have made Web-News preferable to the other alternatives.