dmd 1.067 and 2.052 release

Michel Fortin michel.fortin at michelf.com
Sun Feb 20 21:44:15 PST 2011

On 2011-02-20 20:21:20 -0500, Graham St Jack
<Graham.StJack at internode.on.net> said:

> In particular, are there any plans to re-examine the tail-const issue
> in light of the compiler patch proposed by Michel Fortin in his post:
> "const(Object)ref is here!" back in December?

Note that there's now a pull request for that:
<https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/pull/3>

And if someone wants to test it, just download and compile the
const-object-ref branch of my dmd fork:
<https://github.com/michelf/dmd/tree/const-object-ref>

I'm currently waiting for feedback from Walter about this (and possibly
others who dare to test it before it's in the mainline) before putting
more work on it.

--
Michel Fortin
michel.fortin at michelf.com