TDPL Amazon rank at 4-months high

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Mon Feb 28 23:59:44 PST 2011

On Monday 28 February 2011 23:11:30 Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 2011-03-01 00:12, Bekenn wrote:
> > Awesome! I actually just received my copy (ordered through an Amazon
> > reseller) a couple of days ago. I somehow ended up with one of the
> > limited edition copies...
>
> The non-limited seems to be the rare one.

Well, at first. But there were only about 1000 non-limited ones, weren't there?
They have to run out eventually. I've seen both limited and non-limited, so
they're both out there, but the longer that the book has been out, the less
likely it is to get one of the "limited edition" ones. I would have thought that
it had been out long enough that that would be the case, but maybe not. Of
course, it wouldn't be all that hard for there to be a number of limited
editions in a particular warehouse that just hasn't shipped as many as
elsewhere, and if you happen to get one shipped from there you get a limited
edition whereas pretty much everywhere else has the normal ones now. Most of the
people around here are likely to have the limited ones though (regardless of
what is normal in general), simply because we generally picked up the book as
soon is it came out.

- Jonathan M Davis