TDPL in Russian

Vladimir Panteleev vladimir at thecybershadow.net
Wed Jan 12 15:20:56 PST 2011

On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 21:18:52 +0200, Andrei Alexandrescu

> My editor just got back to me. TDPL will be translated by Nataly
> Danilina, with Igor Stepanov as technical reviewer.

I can't find anything on the Internet about the translator. This might
simply mean that there's no information about her on the Internet, however
I fear that they simply may not have much experience in translation.

As for the reviewer, I found this:
http://www.labirint.ru/authors/47215/
He (or someone with the same name - the last name is quite common) is
listed as the author or editor of these books, however none of those are
even related to computers.

Would it be possible to ask for a few examples of their previous works?

> If you'd like to offer reviewing the translation, I suggest you contact
> the publisher: Symbol-Plus (www.symbol.ru).

Done, do you think they'll be interested?

--
Best regards,
  Vladimir                            mailto:vladimir at thecybershadow.net