D Programming Language source (dmd, phobos, etc.) has moved to github

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Mon Jan 24 01:29:33 PST 2011

On 2011-01-24 05:26, Walter Bright wrote:
> https://github.com/organizations/D-Programming-Language
>
> We're all learning how to use github, but by most accounts it seems to
> be the best available system for the diverse group of people who work on
> it.

Are we supposed to be able to access this repository? When I enter the
address in the web browser it redirects to the github start page. If I
try to clone it I get this error:

fatal: https://github.com/organizations/D-Programming-Language
/info/refs not found: did you run git update-server-info on the server?

--
/Jacob Carlborg