D Programming Language source (dmd, phobos, etc.) has moved to github

David Wang osx.david at live.com
Wed Jan 26 05:10:08 PST 2011

== Repost the article of Kagamin (spam at here.lot)
== Posted at 2011/01/26 07:31 to digitalmars.D.announce

>Nick Sabalausky Wrote:

>> official public repo: r184
>> official public repo: r185
>> ...etc.
>>
>> Versus:
>>
>> 9f4e5ac4f0a3
>> 13cf8da225ce
>> ...etc.
>>
>> I don't know about other people, but I find the former to be far more
>> readable, far more descriptive, and actually possible to reason about. Sure,
>> the latter can be copy-pasted and it still refers to the same changeset, but
>> other then that it's meaningless gibberish.

>LOL, this meaningless gibberish is usually called a unique identifier.

And I use git to download the source from github.com for "druntime".
But I found that in it subdirectory "import", there is only contain "std" and
"object.di", missed the "core" subdirectory for druntime.
Why?

Or, the "core" subdirectory exists on the github.com, but we can no see it?
or there have some other way except git to download it?

waiting for kindly help.

Best regards
David.