A few improvements to SortedRange

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Fri Jan 28 05:27:24 PST 2011

On 2011-01-27 19:22, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> I just committed a few improvements to phobos' SortedRange, notably
> adding various search policies and improving the existing routines.
> These changes will be rolled out in the next dmd release. Until then,
> feel free to suggest any improvements.
>
> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/commit/b6aabf2044001ea61af15834dcec5855680cf209
>

> http://d-programming-language.org/cutting-edge/phobos/std_range.html#SearchPolicy
>

> http://d-programming-language.org/cutting-edge/phobos/std_range.html#SortedRange
>

> Andrei

When I view that page in Firefox 4 I get this error in a dialog window:

"The language of this website could not be determined automatically.
Please indicate the main language: (ISO 639-1)"

In Internet Explorer I get:

"Hyphenator.js says:
An Error occurred:
'window.prompt(...)' is null or not an object"

--
/Jacob Carlborg