dfilt - c++filt like tool to demangle D names

KennyTM~ kennytm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 09:17:04 PDT 2011

On Jul 8, 11 00:04, David Nadlinger wrote:
> Oh, I noticed your post too late, this would be my own quick hack:
> https://gist.github.com/1069843
>
> David
>

> On 7/7/11 4:50 PM, Trass3r wrote:
>> Since I couldn't find a tool like c++filt for D I quickly hacked one
>> together.
>> Very useful especially for 'objdump -d test.o | dfilt'.
>>
>> If anybody is interested:
>> https://github.com/Trass3r/tools/blob/master/dfilt/dfilt.d
>>

>> Side note: seems like core.demangle can't demangle _D5utils7__arrayZ,
>> bug?

Oh not another please :) Michel Fortin already made one and is waiting
to be pulled.

https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/tools/pull/2

BTW, _D5utils7__arrayZ cannot be demangled because there is no
corresponding type for the character 'Z'. It could demangle if you
change the last 'Z' to e.g. 'i':

    _D5utils7__arrayi -> int utils.__array