Programming Windows D Examples are now Online!

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 13:49:50 PDT 2011

On 7/8/11, Steven Schveighoffer <schveiguy at yahoo.com> wrote:
>  I think this should cause no problems with linking proprietary
> code.  I don't think it would qualify as a phobos module though.

That doesn't make sense to me. If the .d files are LGPL'ed you can't
import them to your D projects without the license going viral on all
of your files and making them all LGPL. And the fact that D has no
real concept of headers probably makes licensing more muddy.

Maybe it's best to ask the Cairo folks if it's ok to translate the C
headers to D without having to use LGPL on the .d files.