D programming language specification ebook

Thomas Mader thomas.mader at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 02:42:03 PDT 2011

Thanks for explaining this, Russel.
For me this looks like a nice feature even though i realize that it can and
will be frustrating if people use it the wrong way.
I can imagine that it is helpful for importing different tags or branches of
something for testing purposes and the like. But only for temporary use,
when this is used for a release version of a program than I see it
definitely negative.

Thomas