dmd 1.069 and 2.054 release

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Mon Jul 11 02:11:04 PDT 2011

On Monday 11 July 2011 11:00:15 Stephan wrote:
> On 11.07.2011 05:07, Walter Bright wrote:
> > Continuing the trend, more people contributed to this release than any
> > other!
> >
> > http://www.digitalmars.com/d/1.0/changelog.html
> > http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd.1.069.zip
> >
> > http://www.digitalmars.com/d/2.0/changelog.html
> > http://ftp.digitalmars.com/dmd.2.054.zip
>
> Nice release list.
>

> "Added std.array.uninitializedArray and std.array.minimallyInitializedArray"
>
> The online documentation of std.array doesn't seem to be updated. The
> above isn't present there.

Give it some time. A new release and the updating of the online documentation
aren't automatically linked. Walter is the one putting up the new release, I
believe that Andrei is the one who has to update the site. Walter put up the
release about 6 hours ago. There's a decent chance that Andrei isn't even
aware that the release has been done yet. The site will be probably be updated
within the next 24 hours. But regardless, the fact remains that the site
update and the release itself aren't done by the same person, so the site
update is likely to be somewhat delayed. The docs in the zip file should be
properly up-to-date.

- Jonathan M Davis