dmd 1.069 and 2.054 release

Leandro Lucarella luca at llucax.com.ar
Mon Jul 11 21:28:11 PDT 2011

Jonathan M Davis, el 11 de julio a las 18:15 me escribiste:
> > Despite the confusing non-standard descriptions in --help, -w is the "Treat
> > warnings as errors" setting, so it *should* stop compilation - that's the
> > whole point of -w. The proper "Turn warnings on" setting is -wi, not -w.
>
> True. But when we're dealing with messages for something which is scheduled
> for deprecation

What's the point of "scheduled for deprecation" anyway? Things are
deprecated, or aren't, anything else should be in the documentation. You
can always use deprecated features using a compiler, so again... what's
the point of "scheduled for deprectation"? I can't really understand
that concept.

<mazzi> gmail is down?
 <Luca> waiting for mail.google.com....
<mazzi> ya vendí todas mis acciones de google en los mercados asiaticos
 <Luca> se viene la ecatombe
<mazzi> mal
<mazzi> es como que te corten el porno en una tarde al pedo en tu casa