DPortAudio

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 20:10:12 PDT 2011

Someone mentioned that Linux doesn't need import libs. But I'm having
linker errors when trying to compile a test file on Linux. I've built
PortAudio as a shared lib, and installed via make install, and also
exported an environment variable:

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH

I've also tried manually copying the two (I don't know why there's
two) shared libraries to the local folder, the libportaudio.so and
libportaudio.so.2 files.

Command was:
andrej at andrej-VirtualBox:~/Desktop/dev/DPortAudio/tests$ dmd pa_devs.d
../portaudio/portaudio.a -I..

portaudio.a is the static lib of DPortAudio which has the converted
header file that lists all extern(C) function prototypes.

Errors:
http://codepad.org/AIhYkqiZ

Any ideas?