DPortAudio

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 09:25:51 PDT 2011

On 7/20/11, Johannes Pfau <spam at example.com> wrote:
> You have to compile like this:
> dmd pa_devs.d ../portaudio/portaudio.a -I.. -L-L/usr/local/lib
> -L-lportaudio
>
> The -L-L/usr/local/lib is maybe not necessary, depends on
> if /usr/local/lib is in your standard link path.
> If you then run the program and it complains about shared library not
> found or something like that, you have to run it with LD_LIBRARY_PATH
> set:
> LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib ./pa_devs
>
> --
> Johannes Pfau

Now it's saying it can't find libportaudio.a. The compilation
documents say that libportaudio.a should be generated in the portaudio
lib/.libs/ folder, but there's not a single .a file generated after
running ./configure and make.. only the shared lib, and some .la,
.lai, .ver, .exp files.

I'll take this to the portaudio newsgroup.