DTagLib - D Wrapper Library for the TagLib ID-tagging library

Johannes Pfau spam at example.com
Sat Jul 23 10:45:24 PDT 2011

Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
>On 7/19/11, Johannes Pfau <spam at example.com> wrote:
>> I can confirm that it works on linux without any changes :-)
>
>So what was your command to build a sample application? I can build
>TagLib and DTagLib, I'm having trouble linking with the shared
>libraries though..

dmd taglib.d c/taglib.d ../samples/dtagreader.d -ofdtagreader
-L/usr/lib/libtag_c.so.0

The -L-ltag_c flag doesn't work as for some reason the taglib
package is flawed: -ltag_c searches for libtag_c.so, but ubuntu only
ships these files:
libtag_c.so.0@
libtag_c.so.0.0.0
libtag.so@
libtag.so.1@
libtag.so.1.6.3

So the symlink for libtag_c.so --> libtag_c.so.0 is missing.
--
Johannes Pfau