DTagLib - D Wrapper Library for the TagLib ID-tagging library

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 11:07:42 PDT 2011

Well for one thing my Ubuntu install didn't ship with that lib so I
had to make and make install it. make installed the lib in
usr/local/lib and not usr/lib. And then there's this:

andrej at andrej-VirtualBox:~/Desktop/DTagLib/samples$ dmd dtagreader.d
-I.. ../taglib/taglib.a -L/usr/local/lib/libtag_c.so.0
andrej at andrej-VirtualBox:~/Desktop/DTagLib/samples$ ./dtagreader
./dtagreader: error while loading shared libraries: libtag_c.so.0:

libtag_c.so.0 seems to be a link to some other file, but I can't even
figure out where it points to with this horrible nautilus crap.