Unofficial DVM Windows Beta

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Sat Jun 4 08:44:19 PDT 2011

On 2011-06-04 12:44, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
> I've been working on a fork of Jacob Carlborg's excellent DVM tool (D
> Version Manager) to add Windows support. It should now be fully-usable on
> Windows, with the exception of installing Tango and any post-v0.2.0 features
> (I haven't yet merged in any changes from upstream since I originally forked
> v0.2.0.) I figure I'll submit a pull request after I've gotten those
> features merged in and working.

This is great news, I'll merge your changes as soon as you are ready for
a pull request. I'm interested in knowing how the "use" command works.
I've quickly skimmed through your code and noticed some references to
the registry that I suspect has something to do with it. This was the
biggest obstacle for me to implement a Windows version.

--
/Jacob Carlborg