DVM Windows Beta #2 - Up To Date With v0.2.0

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Mon Jun 6 19:03:34 PDT 2011

I've put up a new Windows version of DVM. This should bring it in-sync with
DVM v0.2.0 on Linux.

Changes since the first windows beta:
   - Installing DMD with Tango now works (-t or --tango)

   - Added 'dvm-current-dc.bat' and 'dvm-default-dc.bat'. These always refer
to the current and default versions of DMD, respectively (just like the
Linux DVM). These are useful for non-commandline apps, because outside the
command-line, programs don't notice changes in the environment vars unless
they're specifically written to do so.

   - Fixed spurious message: "The system cannot find the file specified."

Things still to be done on the windows port:
   - Merge in the latest changes from upstream (ie, everything post-v0.2.0).

   - Check that my code changes haven't broken the Linux version.

As usual, download the binary and then install it by running:
dvm-0.2.0-win-beta2 install dvm

Main page:
https://bitbucket.org/Abscissa256/dvm/wiki/Home

Download page with precompiled Windows binary:
https://bitbucket.org/Abscissa256/dvm/downloads