Unofficial DVM Windows Beta

David Nadlinger see at klickverbot.at
Tue Jun 7 05:29:28 PDT 2011

I'm not sure if this message got through a few days ago, so I'm
reposting it:

———

Wouldn't the DMD installations currently be part of your synced profile
in Active Directory setups? It might be a good idea to move them to
AppData/Local instead. But as it has been long since I last actively
worked with an AD, you'd better double-check that…

David