Unofficial DVM Windows Beta

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Tue Jun 7 11:53:17 PDT 2011

"David Nadlinger" <see at klickverbot.at> wrote in message
news:isl5rm$2q5i$1 at digitalmars.com...
> I'm not sure if this message got through a few days ago, so I'm reposting
> it:
>
> ---
>
> Wouldn't the DMD installations currently be part of your synced profile in
> Active Directory setups? It might be a good idea to move them to
> AppData/Local instead. But as it has been long since I last actively
> worked with an AD, you'd better double-check that.

*Shrug* I don't know anything about Active Directory.

And I assume you mean Local/AppData. I have that on my system, but don't
have one the other way around.

If I'm correct in my assumption that %APPDATA% is accessable to the same
user account on multiple computers, and "Local Settings/Appliation Data" is
user-specific *and* machine-specific, and assuming that's even what you're
talking about (again, I don't know anything about Active Directory) then I
would think %APPDATA% would be the better place for it.