Programming Windows D Examples are now Online!

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 22:11:41 PDT 2011

On 6/21/11, Walter Bright <newshound2 at digitalmars.com> wrote:
> This is nice work. When you're done, let's post a link on Reddit!

Let's shake the bees nest? :p

I'll have to make some kind of workaround for D DLLs for a few
examples. I'll see about doing this these days. There's a few audio
examples I'll finish tomorrow (I just need to plug my guitar to see if
it records anything), and then I'm almost done with making all
examples compile. After that some polishing can be done gradually.

Btw, would it be good idea to link this somewhere on the homepage?
Maybe a page like this: http://d-programming-language.org/windows.html

I've already linked it from the dwiki.