Programming Windows D Examples are now Online!

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 21 14:47:51 PDT 2011

On 6/21/2011 2:45 PM, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
> Wait, I'm using 2.054 from github. This might be a regression. I'll investigate.

I just checked the source for dmd's link.c (where the changes were) and it hasn't changed.  I just ran some quick tests
on linux and it appears to be working correctly still.  Testing on windows is a tad more painful for me, so I haven't
re-tested it there.  Take a look at the pull request listed in the ticket for the test cases that were run.

Something you're doing is different than the test cases (which were tested on win32 as well as linux at the time).