Programming Windows D Examples are now Online!

Kagamin spam at here.lot
Thu Jun 23 00:56:07 PDT 2011

Andrej Mitrovic Wrote:

> I just ran into some odd stdout corruption issue while doing parallel
> builds, take a look:
>
> http://i.imgur.com/pgC4o.png
>
> I've tried building again and it was gone, it looks like an appearance
> of a heisenbug. There might be some bug lurking somewhere in
> std.parallelism, but it's hard to say when I can't recreate it.

console output is unbuffered and stdio loves to call putch. Usually this is ok since one doesn't run multiple applications on the same console simultaneously. And if it does, a program usually makes it in time. It's strange to see interwined characters as if it can't write a character in a context switch time frame. May be a bug in console2?