Plot2kill 0.2

Kagamin spam at here.lot
Thu Mar 10 23:49:01 PST 2011

dsimcha Wrote:

> The problem with the with statement idea is that you still need to
> declare the variable.  I often throw up quick anonymous plots with
> anonymous Figure objects, like:
>
> Histogram(someDataSet).toFigure
>      .title("A Title")
>      .xLabel("Stuff")
>      .showAsMain();

It's also easier to debug code if you store objects in variables. What if histogram is created with a bug, how would you diagnose it? If you have the histogram stored in a variable, you can put a breakpoint after the assignment and inspect the histogram, but your example doesn't provide a variable to inspect.