Mentors sought for GsoC 2011

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Wed Mar 23 08:41:59 PDT 2011

Walter and I will be mentors for students participating to GsoC 2011.
It's quite likely more mentors will be needed. Please read on if you are
interested in becoming a mentor.

Requirements include solid experience in the industry/academia and good
knowledge of D. Participants to dmd and phobos would be for example good
candidates, as are many respected regulars in digitalmars.D.
Responsibility and seriousness for carrying the role through are assumed.

Please tender your candidature by emailing Walter and myself. If you are
an often contributor to D (via newsgroups, bugzilla patches, pull
requests etc.) just specify your alias so we can look it up. Otherwise,
you may want to include a resume. Please also include a list of projects
from http://prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?GSOC_2011_Ideas that you feel
comfortable guiding a student through.

Thanks,

Andrei