GtkD 1,4 released.

dsimcha dsimcha at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 16:30:14 PDT 2011

On 3/28/2011 3:58 PM, Mike Wey wrote:
> Long overdue but finally here, the release of GtkD 1.4.
>
> GtkD is a D binding and OO wrapper of Gtk+ and is released on the LGPL
> license.
>
> New in this Release:
> * wraps GTK+ 2.20.x series api (and relative libraries: glib, cairo,
> pango, etc.)
> * 64 bits support
>
> GtkD 1.4 is now available, get it from dsource:
> http://www.dsource.org/projects/gtkd/

Excellent work!  I'm confirming that the new GtkD works with Plot2kill
on both Windows and 64-bit Linux.  BTW, I found out that there were two
separate segfault bugs on saving SVG images.  One (I guess) was a GtkD
bug and is fixed now.  One was presumably a compiler bug (which I need
to reduce) because it went away when I rearranged the code a little.

Is there anything bigger/more mature than Plot2kill that uses GtkD yet?