dmd 1.068 and 2.053 release

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Sun May 15 07:33:42 PDT 2011

On 5/15/11, Rainer Schuetze <r.sagitario at gmx.de> wrote:
> You have to update dbghelp.dll. It's version is 5.1.2600.5512 on my XP,
> which does not work. You probably need some version 6.x, 6.11.1.404 from
> the "Microsoft Debugging Tools for Windows" worked for me.
>
> http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols/debuggers/dbg_x86_6.11.1.404.msi
>
> There is a newer version available, but it seems you have to install the
> full Windows SDK for this.
>
> Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
>> Hmm.. so it might be an XP issue. I'll give Win7 a try later.

No, I have had version 6.12.2.633 installed. I also gave your older
link a try, it didn't help.
I've also tried it on Windows7 after installing debugging tools via
the SDK, and that also didn't help. I really don't understand what is
causing this issue.

Tried compiling via -debug -g, and -debug -gc.

The only other thing I can think of is if there is some other
dependency which I might be missing. Maybe I'll take a look at the new
phobos sources later and try figuring out what is going on.