DVM - D Version Manager 0.2.0

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Tue May 17 14:15:42 PDT 2011

I just released a new version of DVM, 0.2.0.
For installation instructions see: https://bitbucket.org/doob/dvm

Changelog:

Version 0.2.0

New/Change Features
  * 64bit version now available on Linux
  * It's now possible to update an already existing DVM installation
  * Added an option for installing 32bit compilers, useful on 64bit
platforms
  * Added support for the new structure of the DMD zip, appeared in
version 1.068 and 2.053
  * Added a "current" wrapper which points to the current compiler
  * Added an option for specifying a default compiler
  * Better compatible between different shells
  * Added support for installing Tango
  * Added support for installing 64bit compilers (default on 64bit
platforms)
  * The fetch/install command now shows progress when downloading.
Thanks to jdrewsen.
  * Added support for the new structure of the DMD zip, appeared in
version 1.067 and 2.052.
  * Added a changelog.

Bugs Fixed
  * RDMD now has executable permission
  * Exit if the DVM executable cannot be found
  * Always remove the temp path
  * Don't use "exit" in the DVM shell script
  * Added dmd.conf patch for druntime as well.
  * Fixed: DMD2 was incorrectly handled.
  * Bump version number.

Sorry, still no version for Windows. I've seen another application that
does the same but for Ruby, on Windows, so now I know it should be
possible at least.

--
/Jacob Carlborg