Learning With D

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Mon May 23 14:06:53 PDT 2011

On 05/23/2011 01:39 PM, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:

 > With an online version
 > of a book you could add extra clarification for some topics if newbies
 > end up being confused or didn't grasp a concept in full.

I do that all the time: typos reduced, sentences get clarified, more
information added as the author learns about them, etc. ;)

 > I rarely see
 > this happen with online material though. I guess people are just too
 > busy, maybe. :)

I still need to change the operator overloading section to use the new
syntax. But before that, I will remove the information about octal
literals. And even before that, I will finish and publish the
parallelization chapter, etc., etc. :)

Ali