Juno for D2 (Working status unknown)

Richard Webb webby at beardmouse.org.uk
Tue Nov 8 02:34:49 PST 2011

== Quote from Jesse Phillips (jessekphillips+D at gmail.com)'s article
> Oh I had no idea. I used SVN, expecting it to have the latest version. I"ll have
to look into merge that then.

0.5.1 does contain a degree of D2 support, though it's rather out of date and
there are lots of language change related breakages (mostly just things like const
and operator type stuff, but a few others as well). There are several new modules
as well.

> Though I'm definitely interested in a much narrower scope than the original author.

Same here -> i've only really used the COM stuff (and i did have a working COM
server dll in DMD2 around 2.052).