The book "Programming in D" is in beta

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 13 23:00:54 PST 2011

I have been translating my Turkish D book "D Programlama Dili" to
English under the title "Programming in D". I have decided to make its
current state available online:

   http://ddili.org/ders/d.en/index.html

I will make more chapters available as they get translated.

As the book is for the novice programmer, the chapters that have been
translated so far will not be very interesting to you. For that reason,
I have decided to skip a number of chapters and translate two from the
later ones as well:

Exceptions:

   http://ddili.org/ders/d.en/exceptions.html

Ranges:

   http://ddili.org/ders/d.en/ranges.html

I hadn't known that my English was so poor. :) Please be patient; the
text is being edited by an expert English speaker and will continuously
be updated as it gets corrected.

I welcome any feedback at acehreli at yahoo.com and of course here.

Thank you,
Ali