Concurrency and parallelism panel

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Sun Nov 20 14:32:12 PST 2011

On 11/18/11 10:44 PM, Caligo wrote:
> Any new D talks that took place in the last year or so?

I gave a couple of public and private talks (NWCPP/Silicon Valley,
Riverbed Software) but they weren't recorded.

There are a couple more D-related events next year. One is a summer
school in Elba in a star-studded company (after you set me aside):
http://laser.inf.ethz.ch/2012/. There is one more event in Seattle early
next year that I'm not allowed to make public yet. That doesn't have
much to do with D, but as of late I can't get to give a talk on much
without being spontaneously asked about D.

We're mulling over the possibility of a D conference, but this is
ante-preliminary.

Andrei