[Phoronix] Merging In The GNU D Language Compiler To GCC

Steve Teale steve.teale at britseyeview.com
Thu Oct 6 09:14:33 PDT 2011

Iain,

You've made a cross for yourself there! If you need help with grunt tasks - like a
broken piece of D code with a decent description of the problem, or even grunter,
I might be able to help. As you know, I've been in those muddy waters before with
nobody to even consult. With a guru like you I could probably get moving fairly
quickly.

Just as a matter of interest, how do you rate GDC 2.055 for speed alongside the
Linux DMD.

Steve