std.dateparse reincarnation

Vladimir Panteleev vladimir at thecybershadow.net
Thu Oct 13 12:09:39 PDT 2011

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 07:22:06 +0300, Jesse Phillips
<jessekphillips+d at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thought I would let everyone know that while std.dateparse is deprecated
> and will be removed from Phobos in February, I've updated it to output a
> std.datetime.SysTime.
>
> https://gist.github.com/1283011
>
> I don't have any interest in maintaining it, but since I did use it I
> updated it for me.

Time formatting and parsing seems like a gap of missing functionality in
Phobos 2.

I've written something to format and parse SysTimes using format strings
based on the format PHP uses for its date() function:
https://github.com/CyberShadow/ae/blob/master/utils/time.d

Feel free to use this file as public domain.

--
Best regards,
  Vladimir                            mailto:vladimir at thecybershadow.net