D2 port of Tango

Fawzi Mohamed fawzi at gmx.ch
Thu Oct 20 15:20:00 PDT 2011

I think that having tango for D2 could be useful, but I would be quite disappointed if Tango would still not get along with phobos.
I understand that druntime might be quite connected to phobos releases, still there should be less reasons this time to fork also the runtime this time.
That was always a pita IMHO, and I am a happy D1/tango user.

Fawzi