dmd 1.071 and 2.056 release

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 15:06:16 PDT 2011

On 10/26/11, Nick Sabalausky <a at a.a> wrote:
> "Andrej Mitrovic" <andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:mailman.517.1319656575.24802.digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com...
>> This is the first release in a while that hasn't broken any of my code.
>> Yay!
>
> It broke one thing in mine...but that's just because I was accidentally
> doing something that violated immutable and DMD didn't catch it until now.
> So "Yay!" from here, too :)

Actually I had one little problem, that outdated Gdi32 import lib. I
quickly replaced it with a new one though. I hope we can start putting
newer import libs into future DMD releases, there are several projects
out there that depend on it (DGUI and maybe even DWT, I think they
both distribute import libs).