Stewart's Utility Library 0.10 release - now exclusively for D2

Stewart Gordon smjg_1998 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 1 09:00:23 PDT 2012

As some of you have heard already, I've taken the plunge and switched to D2.

And, having seemingly discovered that most people have already left D1 behind, and that
it's now harder than it was to make code compatible with both languages, I have decided to
make my libraries D2-only.

Other updates include the addition of DimensionedValue, my own stab at the old problem of
primitive units checking, changing DateInterval and TimeInterval from kludgy typedefs to
structs, and enforcing that set elements are immutable.

http://pr.stewartsplace.org.uk/d/sutil/

Stewart.