Stewart's Utility Library 0.10 release - now exclusively for D2

Dmitry Olshansky dmitry.olsh at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 10:27:30 PDT 2012

On 01.04.2012 20:00, Stewart Gordon wrote:
> As some of you have heard already, I've taken the plunge and switched to
> D2.
>
> And, having seemingly discovered that most people have already left D1
> behind, and that it's now harder than it was to make code compatible
> with both languages, I have decided to make my libraries D2-only.
>
> Other updates include the addition of DimensionedValue, my own stab at
> the old problem of primitive units checking, changing DateInterval and
> TimeInterval from kludgy typedefs to structs, and enforcing that set
> elements are immutable.
>
> http://pr.stewartsplace.org.uk/d/sutil/
>
> Stewart.

I gave this a brief look, the console stuff for windows caught my eye.
No offense, but I totally expected console module to do coloring or some
other cool terminal stuff. As is it looks like a workaround for stdio.

BTW I think dgwrap can be safely yanked out, see
http://dlang.org/phobos/std_functional.html#toDelegate

--
Dmitry Olshansky