Oracle Database - ocilib

dnewbie run3 at myopera.com
Thu Apr 5 08:08:51 PDT 2012

On Thursday, 5 April 2012 at 06:15:59 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 4/4/2012 9:47 AM, dnewbie wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 3 April 2012 at 04:01:07 UTC, dnewbie wrote:
>>> It also works on Linux (I've just tested it on Debian Squeeze
>>> with Oracle
>>> Express)
>>> Rock'n'roll!
>>
>> Hi. I'd like to submit these bindings to be reviewed for
>> inclusion in Deimos.
>>

> Sure. For that I need a url of original C library, and a brief
> description.

Description (from sourceforge.net project page)
OCILIB is an open source and cross platform Oracle Driver that
delivers efficient access to Oracle databases. It offers a full
featured, easy and productive API. Written in ISO C on top of
OCI, OCILIB runs on all Oracle platforms.

Official website: http://www.ocilib.net/
Sourceforge project: http://sourceforge.net/projects/orclib/
Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OCILIB