OSCON 2012 session: "Generic Programming Galore using D"

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Thu Apr 5 12:00:46 PDT 2012

> I'm not sure, but recording conferences is quickly becoming the default.

Which is really cool. Having attended many conferences, often the really good
stuff is going on in the halls. So I am always faced with "do I attend the
presentation, or do I continue this great discussion with smart people I've
never had the chance to talk to before?" Knowing that they're recorded and if I
miss a great one, I can always look at it later, makes it an easier decision.