Revamp of CandyDOC

Eldar Insafutdinov e.insafutdinov at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 15:17:15 PDT 2012

CandyDOC has not been updated for about 6 years, and despite its
usefulness its current state was rather sad. Overall look was
awful; colours, font sizes, everything just was not right. D
allows some very beautiful code, but the look and feel of
documentation is not on par. Anyway, I gave it a bit of a refresh
(which was in fact a major refactoring) and here is an example
http://eldar.me/candydoc/algorithm.html . Among new features is
also instant filtering. You can grab the sources at
https://github.com/eldar/candydoc . There is still a scope for
improvements: adding links to the subsections and ideally
producing links to the source code. For that ddoc needs to output
line numbers of declarations which I am not sure it does, but
that can be added.

Cheers

Eldar