DMD 2.059 ??

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Thu Apr 12 12:48:29 PDT 2012

On Thursday, April 12, 2012 20:50:16 Alex Rønne Petersen wrote:
> On 12-04-2012 20:49, Alvaro wrote:
> > The changelog mentions DMD 2.059 as released on April 1, 2012, but there
> > is no link to it. Is it released?
> >
> > http://dlang.org/changelog.html
>
> It's not released yet.
>
> This is why listing the next release on that page is a bad idea...

I think that it's a side effect of how the beta is dealt with, but I don't know
(2.059 is in beta right now - head to the beta list if you want to discuss
it). Certainly, I'd argue that it shouldn't be listed until it's actually
released and that if it's been done on purpose, it's that much worse.

- Jonathan M Davis