Revamp of CandyDOC

Jonas Drewsen jdrewsen at nospam.com
Thu Apr 12 13:53:09 PDT 2012

On Wednesday, 11 April 2012 at 22:34:40 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic
wrote:
> On 4/12/12, Eldar Insafutdinov <e.insafutdinov at gmail.com> wrote:
>> There is still a scope for
>> improvements
>
> Also: Not jumping to the Outline pane every time a different
> package
> is selected (OR it should memorize the position of the
> scrollbar).
> This is especially annoying in e.g. gtkd:
> http://gtkd.mikewey.eu/src/cairo/Surface.html Whenever I click
> on
> another package it jumps to the outline view, and if I go back
> I can't
> figure out where I was because the scrollbar resets.
>
> Othe than that your improvements look very nice!

The outline and package panes should be combined IMHO. Perhaps
something like (ascii art):

---------------
+
   atk
     Component
---------------
MyClass
   getStruct
   contains
FooClass
   setBar

Where clicking on atk would show all atk packages. Clicking on +
show all packages etc.

The lower section is simply showing the currenly selected package.

/Jonas