Revamp of CandyDOC

Jordi Sayol g.sayol at yahoo.es
Thu Apr 12 14:53:08 PDT 2012

Al 12/04/12 22:53, En/na Jonas Drewsen ha escrit:

> The outline and package panes should be combined IMHO. Perhaps something like (ascii art):
>
> ---------------
> +
>   atk
>     Component
> ---------------
> MyClass
>   getStruct
>   contains
> FooClass
>   setBar
>

> Where clicking on atk would show all atk packages. Clicking on + show all packages etc.
>
> The lower section is simply showing the currenly selected package.

I'm agree with you, but this is a deep rebuilding. First step is to separate left pane into a single file, and this will also drastically reduce the total size. Actually, every html package file contains all the left pane (unnecessarily repeated).

BTW, It looks very nice now. Thanks!

Best regards,
--
Jordi Sayol